Sunday 5 October 2014



Credits:
Translation: Vonikay, Fuji
Cleaner: lol
Typesetting: Takagi
QC: Fuji, lol

{ 8 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Shouldn't this be chapter 30? Or did I miss something? The last chapter I read was Phantom Lady Chapter 2, which at the time I thought was Chapter 29.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you somehow missed something. Phantom Lady Chapter 2 is Chapter 30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the release, you're the best (^_-)/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I see what happened. Whatever group it was that scanlated the Goldeneye saga bundled the two chapters into a single folder. That's a relief, that means I didn't miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That you so awesome

    ReplyDelete

Chat and Fun~

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 Souka Scanlations -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -