Friday 25 July 2014


Update: OK FIXED THE .rar now it has wild words and the text, boy I must be getting old for this stuff I was retired from scanlation after all :3 anyway now the new mediafire is the fixed one

I wish I had the time to accept beginners with no experience on this and take the time to show them stuff, but I don't I am sorry, so I am only accepting people who have worked on manga before and have the time to Typeset for us, please and thank you :3

Here's the Typesetting Test: MEDIAFIRE(FIXED)

Obviously you're not gonna need all the fonts attached with the pages lol, but I guess I couldn't be bothered to pick fonts for ya lol, when you're done the test, come on IRC and pm sitlo or lol if any of us are online, cheers~ and good luck everyone :3

{ 9 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Zanuardi Novanda26 July 2014 at 01:58

    where is the text?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zanuardi Novanda26 July 2014 at 02:04

    i mean, text english for typesetter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zanuardi Novanda26 July 2014 at 02:24

    Where the text?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I had the experience to even consider applying :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a design major and have taken classes in book layout and design, graphic design, typography. I'd love to help in anyway I can, especially after the DCTP taken down. But sadly, I've never actually typesetted manga before...

    Too bad you guys are only excepting experienced typesetters, but that's totally understandable. I probably wouldn't be able to dedicate much time to the process anyways. But if there's any opportunities, especially in this field, I don't mind lending a hand.

    KEEP IT THE AWESOME WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ill join can

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would help but I'm to busy

    with Shinran Subs, Work and Collage

    ReplyDelete
  8. The application for typesetters is now closed. We'll let you guys know if ever we'll need more TSers. Cheers! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!

    We are working from last 4 years as a freelancer and I have worked for "Manga Comics".

    I have good knowledge of typesetting and re-touching.

    I have done typesetting test & removed some Japaneses text form images.

    here is my links : http://www.mediafire.com/download/yi3taeglt7uyxi8/Typesettng_Test.zip

    ReplyDelete

Chat and Fun~

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 Souka Scanlations -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -